Let’s clean our homes and our planet with Unilever and Shopee! At Unilever’s “Linis Pilipinas” Super Brand Day on Shopee this June 11-12, get your homecare needs in more environment-friendly packaging, learn about how you can recycle your used plastic bottles, and support Shopee Bayanihan partners who work towards a clean future for our nation.
Unilever Home Care products are now more environment-friendly, formulated with biodegradable cleaning agents and bottles made with 100% recycled plastics!
Here are planet-friendlier products from Unilever that you can start or continue patronizing:
1) Surf Cherry Blossom Laundry Powder Detergent Pouch and Breeze Laundry Liquid Detergent Power Machine Pouch: now use up to 11% less plastic than before – which is equivalent to the weight of more than 20,000 pieces of supermarket plastic bags!
2) Domex Ultra Thick Bleach Toilet Cleaner Classic Bottle: Each bottle is now made with 100% recycled plastic – keeping a total of 390 tons of plastic (equivalent to 9 million plastic bottles) from ending up in landfills or oceans every year.
About the LINIS PILIPINAS Campaign
The LINIS PILIPINAS initiative brings to life Unilever’s global Clean Future strategy, with local programs revolving around transforming Unilever’s Home Care brands and products to become good for the home, kind to the people and planet, all powered by purpose and innovation. This June 11-12, let’s all strive to achieve a Clean Home, Clean Planet with Unilever’s Linis Pilipinas Super Brand Day on Shopee! Here’s what users can look forward to:
1) Special offers on your homecare needs, now made more planet-friendly
- Greater savings with up to 50% off and exclusive bundles from Surf, Breeze, and Domex
- 100% paper-based inner wraps for orders placed on Jun 11-12 (Applicable for low-risk, non-glass items only)
- Free gifts with a min spend: Free Toilet Brush, min spend 499 on Domex, Free Cleaning Gloves, min spend 599, Free Laundry Basket, min spend 699
2) With Unilever’s Misis Walastik plastic exchange program, learn how you can start taking steps to live more sustainably by returning your used bottles, sachets, and pouches for recycling
- Kolek, Kilo, Kita: Drop your flexible plastic waste to your nearest Unilever Walastik Hub and collect cash incentives for every kilo of accepted waste. Click here for the updated list of Walastik Hubs.
3) Support the LINIS PILIPINAS advocacy by donating to these Shopee Bayanihan partners:
It’s good to know that there huge brands such as Unilever Home Care is proactive not just in promoting how to clean our mother earth but takes initiative themselves by creating products that are now more environment-friendly, formulated with biodegradable cleaning agents and bottles made with 100% recycled plastics!
I hope the others will follow suit as well.
Meanwhile, let’s stay connected! Feel free to comment below your thoughts on this initiative and probably with the products that you are now buying from Unilever 😉