Stay worry-free with Pampers’ long-lasting pwet-ection for your babies, because I strongly believe that every parent only wants what is most comfortable for their babies and kids. And yes, this includes their choice for a dependable diaper brand. It is one of those first staple products that you decide for your baby which they get to use until they start to be potty-trained.
Thus, you would look for products that will make your baby stay comfy and fuss-free. And when it comes to diaper brands, Pampers is something I can vouch for as a parent.
Celebrate Pampers Super Brand Day on Shopee this May 31 to June 1 and enjoy these exclusive offers!
- Buy 1 Take 1 deals on Pampers’ best-selling diapers
- Free Pampers Aircon Pants for a min spend of P1,299
- P200 off on Shipping with no min spend
- Get the Pampers Wipes for as low as P135
Now that almost everyone is into online shopping already, buying our go-to Pampers products on Shopee makes for a more sulit, more rewarding experience. Here are some products you can check out:
- Pampers Aircon Diaper Pants XL: All-around breathability for baby through the day with a 3-way fit for leakage prevention that absorbs up to 4 loads of water.
- Pampers Overnight Diaper Pants Large up to XL: Absorbs up to 1 night’s worth of pee with its front-to-back absorbency, with overnight humidity ventilation technology that’s a super soft, breathable material to help keep baby’s skin fresh and dry.
- Pampers Baby Wipes with Aloe: Contains a pH balancing lotion to help maintain the natural pH of baby’s skin; is 20% thicker to help clean delicate skin gently; dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic.
- Pampers Baby Dry Taped Sulit Box: Contains the NEW Pampers Baby Dry for up to 99.9% Protection with rash shield and helps prevent poo leakage from the back and the sides.
SHOPEE 6.6-7.7 MID-YEAR SALE
#MasMuraSaShopee with P66 and P77 deals, shipping discount vouchers, and 10% off daily at the 6.6 – 7.7 Mid-Year Sale! Kaya don’t miss this, mommies and daddies!
Feel free to comment down below kung ano’ng mga nai-check out niyo, parentals! 🙂
Let’s stay connected!