Bring a little more peace of mind while feeding your babies at home with Nuby!
Once your baby turns 6 months and you slowly start to introduce solid foods up until during baby-led weaning (BLW) or the method of adding complementary foods to a baby’s diet of breast milk or formula or simply helping your infant feed themselves, I consider the Nuby Sure Grip Silicone Suction Plate Mat an amazing invention.
Here are reasons why you’re going to love the Nuby Sure Grip Silicone Suction Plate Mat:
- No more dropped plates! 🙂
- Designed to be easy-to-use and easy-to-clean while making sure good stays on the plate. The built-in suction grip easily seals to the tabletop to make self-feeding easier on both you and your child.
- Specially fit for babies 6 Months +
- Grips easily to surfaces and seals to tabletops and most highchairs, keeping it firmly in one place
- Plate and placement mat all-in-one that wipes clean
- Also safe for top rack of dishwasher
- Cleaning and washing tips: Wash prior to initial use and after subsequent uses. Easy clean with warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Sealing Tips: Press down in the center of the plate to remove any trapped air to ensure a complete seal. Also ensure that the surface is clean (grease/oil free) and dry
The Nuby brand covers feeding, weaning, soothing, play, bath and nursery and boasts patented innovation in all of its categories. And from their wide array of products, you can find products that is fit for your baby’s needs.
And now that our daughter is a preschooler, our wishlist includes Nuby 18m+ Tritan Thisty Kids Flip-It Bolt Toddler Straw Cup and Nuby 2-5y Dr. Talbot’s Small Kid’s Disposable Mask, Unicorns 10-pack.
Shopee’s 10.10 Big Brands Giveaway
Join Shopee’s Big Brand Giveaways which is 10 days leading up to October 10 where users can win up to P15,000 worth of exciting prizes from your favorite Mall Brands. Join now: https://shopee.ph/m/big-brand-giveaways and catch the big brand giveaways from Nuby on October 4 (that is TODAY!). Good luck!
Let’s stay connected!
Follow me on Instagram: @dianathemama
Like our Facebook page: Diana the Mama
Email us at: [email protected]